WELCOME.

WELCOME.
Blooming Marvelous

Sunday 6 December 2015

A YEAR ON.




Well, a year on, from my last comment. I would like to say that I have been sunning myself on a beach after a massive Lottery Win. Yet, no, that is far from the actual route taken. 
Twelve months of torment, pain and uncertainty. I cannot believe the challenges that have whipped across my life and, to date, I feel numb and even shell shocked that I made it through. 

There were moments when I believed, sincerely, that I deserved the pain and torment but today I see that this is not true at all. 

People, businesses, family and friends have provided samples of ill judgement and have made my life that much more difficult. The content of these "I'll judgements" will be expanded on, in future communications. 

Needless to say, I have come through this torturous annum and survived to enforce my will. This is no threat to any of the offending individuals or corporate delinquents but a promise, a statement, that I will not submit to mischievous chatter nor will I surrender to retail blackmail and exploitation. 
The year 2016 IS going to be different, partly because I turn sixty (60), and partly because I am tired of being subservient to others. My life will become my own and it will be better. I am aware of my weaknesses and of those who would exploit my goodwill, and I need to salvage some dignity and closure for the poor decisions that have haunted me. 

Let us see what lies around the corner and let there be equality and respect. 
Bring it on.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAVE YOUR SAY AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE. ONE WORD CAN CHANGE A LIFETIME.
Our children are an asset we cannot squander. For those who seek to exploit or abuse our children, BEWARE! Our future depends on their safety, so we will protect them.

TOO MANY ACHES AND PAINS?

If you suffer from aches and pains it is important to make sure you have established whether these pains are superficial or critical, that is to say, as a result of a knock or bump or are more serious and may be some disabling condition.
Never be afraid or unsure about speaking to your doctor. As the saying goes, "it is better to be sure". Believe me it is always better, my wife and I went five years before we sort help from our doctor, to find out that she was suffering from "fibro-myalgia, angina and high blood-pressure" and I had damage to two areas of my spine and more recently asthma. She ended up in a wheel-chair for three years, only more recently (six years on) being able to walk some times, with great pain.
Never sell yourself short.

Grandadknows....

CARERS AS "Jobseekers"

"Save Cash and Reduce Fuel" CLICK PHOTO..

"Save Cash and Reduce Fuel" CLICK PHOTO..
A list of suppliers with reduced tarrifs?

Do we need to change the way society thinks and acts?

"THE GOB IS GONNA GET YA"

"THE GOB IS GONNA GET YA"
HAVE YOUR SAY....

What is your child doing, today?

What is your child doing, today?
Keep your young children close.